One of the UK’s leading Quantity Surveying and Estimating firms are looking for a part-time/full-time administrator to undertake administrative tasks and provide support to the Operations Manager and Managing Director. We are looking for a candidate who is driven, hardworking, motivated, uses their own initiative and can be versatile when given different tasks to complete.
Experience / Knowledge
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant.
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Strong time-keeping skills.
- Data input accuracy.
The Job Role
- Perform clerical and administrative duties.
- Supporting and assisting the Operations Manager and Managing Director when required.
- To have regular meetings with the Operations Manager and Managing Director.
- Use Microsoft Office to develop and prepare documents; proofread documents.
- Set up estimating files upon receipt of enquiries, both electronically and paper completing any further filing.
- Converting schedule of works and specifications, typing out documents and formatting documents as required.
- To answer incoming telephones, taking messages or re-directing as appropriate.
- To undertake any other general support and administration duties.
- To provide support and assistance to colleagues, and accounts team.
- Very versatile.
- Highly organised and able to plan and prioritise.
- Analytical and accurate.
- Excellent communicator and able to build and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Computer literate.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with clients and colleagues.
- First class time management skills.
- Practical team player with a hands-on style.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good holiday package
- Salary £16,000 to £20,000 – dependant on experience