Contract Construction Consultants
We are one of the leading contract consultants in London and across the UK; we provide a number of construction consultancy services at an affordable cost. Please see below for a short description of some of the services we provide.
Strategic Site Selection – Analyse the client’s site requirements and development potential for the site. Identify and discuss the various land/site options available for the client’s needs and wants. We will help you find your required plot and advise on the feasibility of it by looking at the proposed construction costs.
- Site Survey – We will come to site and carry out a survey on the existing building and will put together some existing drawings.
- Design Advice – We will advise on the feasibility of the client’s scheme and provide expert design advice.
- Initial Designs – We will prepare some initial sketch designs and send them over to the client to ensure that everything is as expected.
- 3D Visuals – We can create 3D visualisations of your scheme and show the client the full extent and potential of the proposals.
- Planning Application – Act as the client’s agent and prepare paperwork for planning applications and liaise with local authorities for any applications made. As a Construction Cost Consultant, we will help factor in any and all costs to give a comprehensive estimate of all work.
- Building Control Approvals – Act as the client’s agent for all building regulation applications and liaise with local authorities for any applications made. Local authorities will often come and inspect the work against plans and we will ensure that all relevant documentation is in place.
- Detailed Drawings and Specifications – We will produce all the drawings and specifications required for a contractor to work on the project.
Here at Bhangals we can act on behalf of clients to lead their projects; we have years of experience acting as the employers agent and we have various key formulas for success. We have worked on a wide variety of projects from small residential extensions up to large commercial new builds all over the UK. As employers agent we can help our clients with various tasks which include:
Surveying Services – Please see our quantity surveying page for further details.
Management Services – Please see our project management page for further details.