|Job Type:||Client Account Manager
|Salary:||£18-20k (dependent on experience)|
CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
One of the UK’s leading Quantity Surveying and Estimating firms are looking for a full time Account Manager to work from our Northampton office 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The firm has grown rapidly over the past few years through innovation and customer service and we have significant growth plans over the coming years. We are a friendly, enthusiastic and dynamic team who can offer great career progression in a fun working environment. We are looking for a candidate who is driven, hardworking, motivated and is looking to progress their career within an exciting new role.
The focus of this role is to provide an exceptional administration coordination and account management service to inbound clients.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Sales funnel knowledge and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong customer service attitude.
THE JOB ROLE
- Dealing with inbound telephone and online enquiries from new and existing clients.
- Establish excellent relationships, understand the client’s needs, offer suitable solutions based on those needs and actively manage orders and payments through to conclusion.
- Ensure all administration is completed in line with the guidelines set.
- Manage customer complaints and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Execution of a repeat business strategy in line with company goals.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the Managing Director.
- Day to day maintenance of the CRM database.
- Use of Microsoft Office to develop and prepare documents and reports.
- Collaborate across teams to achieve daily, weekly and longer-term goals.
- To undertake any other general office support and administration duties.
- Highly organised and able to plan and prioritise.
- Analytical and accurate with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator and able to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Salary £18-20k dependant on experience
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra birthday day off
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org